Chubbsafes 2HR Data Plus Range
120 minutes data-media protection
- Quality media protection using high specification materials
- Tested to highest international standards EN 1047-1 and UL72 Class 125
- Fire resistance of 120 minutes
- Manufactured to IS0 9002 accredited quality assured process
- Can be customised by using fixed shelves, pull out drawer and lockable cupboards
- Electronic and mechanical combination locks available
- Available in five sizes
With the Chubbsafes Data Plus you can be assured all your data-media will be fully protected against theft or fire. This new generation cabinet takes data protection to higher levels of luxury and appeal. Its boasts a stunning and dynamic look with the new “sweeping” fascia design and three spoke handle. Its product features just don’t lie on the outside. Constructed from the highest specification materials, the cabinet offers 2 hours fire protection and can be customised with a wide range of fittings. With all of these features packed into a cabinet its no wonder the Data Plus is the top of the data-media protection range.
All units comply with European standard EN 1047-1 and American UL72 Class 125 standard.
All Data Plus cabinets carry the ECB•S S120 DIS label and the UL72 class 125 2HR label. This means the Data Plus offers 2 hours data-media protection.
- Stage 1: Furnace exposure to 1049°C
- Stage 2: Dropped from a 9.1m height. This duplicates conditions of a floor collapse in a fire
- Stage 3: Reheating
- Stage 4: Furnace cool out as latent heat is present within the unit
- Stage 5: Continuous monitoring of the temperature throughout the cool out period
Manufactured to an ISO9002 accredited quality assured process.
The Data Plus is locked by a high security, double bitted keylock. A key retaining feature ensures cabinet must be locked before removal of key.
Chubbsafes three stage barrier materials provide the ultimate in proven fire protection for your computer media.
Four way engagement with 20mm moving bolts extending from 3 sides of the door that engage securely into the body.
Available in five sizes.
The safe is finished in a light grey RAL 9002 textured finish.
Attractive design with Chubb Safes handle for comfortable and smooth operation.