for protection of cash and valuables
£6,000 cash rating and up to £60,000 valuables rating
- The Chubbsafes Zeta range is tested and certified to Grade 0 according to EN1143-1
- The Chubbsafes Zeta is available in two sizes and each size has the choice of key locking or user friendly electronic locking
- The walls of the Chubbsafes Zeta contain a special barrier designed to resist the effects of drills, hammers, chisels and cutting equipment and have an overall thickness of 45mm
- The door is constructed from 10mm steel plate and has specially hardened anti-drill plates protecting the lock, bolts and the bolt work
- The door is secured by a three way moving bolt mechanism (multi-point locking)
- The door has three horizontal bolts and four vertical bolts, two operating upwards and two downwards
- The bolts are chrome plated and are 25mm in diameter
- The safes are offered with EN 1300 certified locks
- The choice is either a double bitted key lock or a user-friendly electronic lock
- The safes can be anchored using the fixing kit supplied
- Supplied with a shelf as standard.
Anchoring / Securing
The safes are easily installed by means of bolting to a wall or floor from inside. Two holes are prepared in the back wall of the safe and two are prepared in the base. Fixing bolts (supplied) are only accessible when the safe door is open, once the door is locked the bolts cannot be tampered with. Manufacturer’s bolt down service to a brick wall or concrete floor can be arranged if required at additional cost (see options available).
Also available with an electronic lock Chubbsafes Zeta 15E