Phoenix Fire Ranger FS1510 Series
£1,500 cash rating up to £15,000 valuables rating
The Phoenix Fire Ranger sets new standards for protection against fire and burglary attack in an economic, convenient and attractive format.
- Fire Protection – Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper records at 500°C.
- Locking – Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1keylock (FS1510K series) or high security user friendly REDL2 electronic lock (FS1510E series).
- Locking Options – High Security user friendly Fingerprint lock capable of holding 100 users.
- Security Protection – The safe is recommended for overnight cash cover of £1,500 or valuables cover of £15,000
- Door Construction – High security 3 way espagnolette boltwork provides great strength and attack resistance.
- Colour – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint (RAL9003).
You owe it to your company
When fire strikes, it’s not just the premises it destroys, it will also engulf all the essential company paperwork stored inside them.
Unfortunately, the failure to preserve these vital records, only too often, destroys the company itself! In spite of the computer revolution, vast amounts of important data and records are still held on paper.
With an increase in fire hazards from electrical equipment, insurance statistics indicate that as many as 35% of companies will cease to exist within the first year after a major fire. It is therefore essential for survival that all your records are protected. From debtor records to payroll and pension fund data, from customer orders to product designs, all valuable and legal documents, deeds and contracts require protection. Don’t forget by law you are required to protect hazardous chemicals and paints from theft and fire.
The answer to all of these problems is the Phoenix Fire Ranger FS1510 Series.
Fire resistant security cupboards
The combination of state of the art insulation materials and innovative design has led to the development of the Phoenix Fire Ranger FS1510 Series.
Available in three sizes, our cupboards are robustly constructed with a 50mm fire gap between the inner and outer layers. This gap is filled with our specially developed system of multi-layered insulation materials to ensure the survival of your documentation.
All models are equipped with height adjustable shelves with optional fixed lateral filing rails available.
Also available wit a key lock Phoenix Fire Ranger FS1513K