Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File 2250 Series
The Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File FS2250 series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data† in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for supporting.
- Fire Protection (Paper) – 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- Fire Protection (Data) – 90 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and digital media if optional FSDPI08 is used.
- Fire Protection (Digital Media) – Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, USB’s and memory sticks.
- Water Resistance – Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.
- Drop Test – Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- Locking (FS2250K) – Fitted with a high Security plunger lock that operates independently on each drawer. This allows for any combination of open or locked drawers.
- Locking (FS2250E) – Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display. To further enhance security the lock also features internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code.
- Capacity – Able to accommodate Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
- Colour – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White
Phoenix Fire Files have been engineered to withstand temperatures in excess of 1050°C for 90 minutes. Available in standard two or four drawer versions, all our files feature automatic locking with a single security lock acting on all drawers. Each drawer may be isolated to provide a combination of locked and unlocked drawers at any one time.
- Insulation is provided by the unique light weight Styronite F insulation material.
- All steel is electrolytic zinc coated to provide for an extended life.
- Applied on top of the quality urethane epoxy primer is a durable urethane hammertone paint. This combinationprovides for a brighter, smoother and longer lasting finish that resists scratching or marking.
- Hanging rails are adjustable to accommodate foolscap, A4 and A5 files.
- Heavy duty slide rails allow the drawer to move back and forth smoothly while carrying up to a massive 50kg of filing.
- Locking can be by high security key lock, user friendly electronic lock .
- Recessed handle is neat, easy to use and fitted with index card.
- Each drawer is individually insulated for better fire protection.
- Tight construction of body and drawer prevent smoke and heat damage to the contents
Also available with a electronic lock Phoenix Vertical Fire FIle FS2252E